Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Four Month Old babe!

I know I say this every month (probs everyday for that matter), but I can't believe how fast time is flying. It's no joke! My baby is already 4 months old. Watching our little creation grow has been the absolute most amazing experience of my life! I swear she learns something new everyday.

I haven't seen many baby blogs, or at least monthly questions for baby blogs, so I decided to make my own. Here are some updates witttle Ashtyn Kade has made.

Monthly Update: 

Sleep Schedule: She sleeps every few hours, they are almost always CAT NAPS! 20-45 minute naps during the day. Then at night she sleeps from around 9:00/10:00pm to 7:00/8:00am then wakes up wanting to nurse, nurses and passes back out til about 11:00am.

Food Schedule: I'd say she eats about 6-8ounces (Earth's Best formula & breast-milk) every 3-4 hours.

Favorite Toy: Her new activity mat! Which is extremely girly.

Favorite Time of the Day: As always, bath time!

Big Milestone Passed: The biggest milestone she has passed this month is hand/eye coordination! She can now reach any object you hold in front of her. She is ALMOST holding a bottle by herself. She is constantly sucking on her toes. She can reach the toys hanging from her bouncy seat and activity mat.

Clothes Size: You're almost out of 0-3 months & we're starting to pull out the 3-6 month clothes.

Best Memory: We have been extremely busy this month with myself going back to work, trying to find baby-sitters, and going on vacation. But I think one of the best memories from this month has to be the day she REALLY found your her voice. She has been coo-ing and making noises for awhile now but one day out of no where she just let out the girliest little yell & didn't stop for about 45 minutes! It was adorable. She hasen't stopped since! Also, the day she found her toes was pretttty adorable also!

Weight: You haven't been to the doctor in about two months, but if I had to guess i'd say you weigh around 13 pounds! You have your four month check up next week so i'll have to update. 

Height: UGH! I have no idea. She is SUPA long though. With her daddy standing at 6'5 & myself at 5'7.5, I'm sure you can imagine!

Any Movement: Thank God, no! I'm not looking forward to the day I can't trust her just to lay on the couch.. although you are learning to scootch a little bit :( so I know that days coming soon.

Any Teeth: She is without a doubt teething, but no teeth have cut yet! Thank God for her Aunt Tam getting her some new teething toys that fit her tiny mouth. All the ones we have from your baby shower are too big for your mouth just yet.. & I just bought a chew necklace (I wear, she chews) for you, I think that should fit you soon too (the beads are still a little big).

Favorite Words: None YET! But I'm really pulling for 'MA MA' first! 

I think those are the only questions I can think of right now that will work every month. I'm exhausted. I'm sitting here at 3:30 in the morning, even though I have work tomorrow :/ ugh. I guess it's just nice to relax and unwind by myself for a few hours everyday after everyone is alseep.... LIFE OF A MOMMY!

XO

Oh & here are some pictures from this month!

 ^ You & your new activity mat ^
 ^ Like I said, they are ALWAYS in your mouth (SILLY baby!) ^
 ^ My HAPPY babe in the bath ^
^ You sleeping on my shoulder as I was getting ready.. soaking up every little second with you as a baby, I know (and have already learned) 'it won't be like this for long.' ^







No comments:

Post a Comment